1. Click Grouping from the left panel.
2. Click on the region where the site should be added. For example, click California.
3. The sites associated with that region displays.
4. Click Add Site. The Add site dialog box displays.
5. Enter the Title field with the Store name, number, or other appropriate title.
6. Enter the site address in the Address field.
7. From the drop down, select the appropriate time zone of the site.
8. Click Save.
1. Click the edit icon next to the site.
2. The Edit site dialog box displays.
3. Make the appropriate changes to the Title, Address, Time zone or Hubs List.
4. Click Save.